Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Lovely things for my girls

"Mommy, nobody else has fabrics toys. I love them." -- Indie during our goodnight snuggle last night.

On Sunday, we made a dinosaur together -- the pink one. Indie picked out the fabric all by herself. After we were done, she carried it all around and told me that the pink girl wanted a boy dinosaur to marry. So, yesterday during her nap, I quickly sewed up the brown one. We were having a snack in the kitchen when she woke up and we heard a knock on the door (a sly knock from me). When we went to the door to see who it was, the little brown guy was waiting for her. He came to visit all by himself!

I love making lovely things for my kids!
I finally finished this:

Flynn has begun to remember and sing tunes! Right now it's Baa-baa Black Sheep and last night at dinner, she stood up in her high chair and clearly sang... "Happy Birthday to you!" I swear. James and I almost spit out our salad!

.

Strolling around Berkeley yesterday. There were donuts and Totland.


No comments:

Post a Comment